Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring & Flowers

Hi All,

This scrapbook page has a flowers theme, my son in the garden when he was about three ( he's now 16), he was not happy!!!


I used Sheena's ' A little Bit Floral' Dahlia stamps to make the embellishments, various papers from my crafty stash and finished with ladybirds buttons.





I am entering this into the following challenge:
Crafters Companion - Flowers http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/blog/crafterscompetition/2013/04/02/april-challenge-flowers/

 Have a nice weekend.

Bye for now
Bev xxx



2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! The colors are fab, and the stamps are perfect :) Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Companion this month!

    xx
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Khristen,

    Thank you so much for your kind comments, I really enjoyed making this page.

    Bev xxx

    ReplyDelete