Sunday, October 13, 2013

So Sweet

Hi All,

Autumn has truly arrived and it's been a cold, wet and grim day in London. Well at least there's lots more time for crafting.

Today I made some Christmas cards, hate even thinking about Christmas in October  but now I really have to get serious, lots to make!!!



I printed the image and background paper from Joanna Sheen's Precious Petal CD-Rom. I loved the diverse images on this CD-Rom, they are so cute and perfect for lots of projects. I used a 6x6 black base card, mat and layered the image and background paper on gold mirror card, then made the flowers from glitter and pearlescent card, finished with faux pearls and the sentiment 'Joy' from one of Joanna's stamp sets.



I am entering this into the following challenge:
Joanna Sheen - So Sweet

Bye for now
Bev xxx





1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. The image is adorable and I love the flowers.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete