Thursday, February 7, 2013

'Animal' Fun

Hello,

Today, I moved out of my comfort zone. I've never made a card featuring animals even though I've bought animal stamps, crazy!!


 
The image is from Joanna Sheen, I coloured it with promarkers. I layered with various papers in my crafty store, added lace and fabric flowers. I then finished with the sentiment ' A special pair'.
 
 I'm entering this in the Pan Pastel UK Challenge - Animals http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Bye for now Bev xx
 


4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need to get out of our comfort zones. It helps with our creativity. Your card is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm going to try lots of new things this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your fabby creation with the DT from PanPastel UK, love the image and the colors that you have used. Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute, I love the sweet image and the papers and layout are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete