Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Romance & Love

Hi All,

Today must be the coldest day of the year, it's freezing!!!. Hurry up Spring, I've had enough of the cold.

Here's my entry into another card challenge,the last with a love theme, hurrah!!!


I made the box, decorated with a stamped and embossed topper using Wow embossing powders, finished with a stamped butterfly with faux gems and ribbon. Lastly I added the stamped sentiment ' Love...cannot be seen or heard...rather it must be felt'

 
This is my entry into the Wow embossing powder February monthly challenge.
 
Bye Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift box - I've never tried making a multi-sided box before. Great topper :)

    Thanks for entering the WOW! Embossing Powders February Challenege and good luck!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gift box. It's fun to create something other than a card sometimes. Thanks for joining us at the WOW Embossing Powder Challenge x

    ReplyDelete