Saturday, February 2, 2013

'Dream' Girl

Hi All,

I've been a bit quiet lately, creative juices dried up. However, today I made this little card using an image I bought from www.mosdigitalpencil.com a long time ago but rarely use.



I coloured the image using promarkers, my colouring is not very good but I keep trying. I used background papers from various companies. The flowers were made using a Spellbinders die and the chain embellishment using beads, shell buttons and florist wire.
 
 
I'm entering this into the following challeges:
http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Make your own embellishments
 
Thanks for looking
 
Bye Bev xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so sweet....Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm very new at this and learning everyday.

      Delete
  2. Sweet card. The little girl is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards, Bev! You do a fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TotallyPapercrafts! Kim x

    ReplyDelete